League Forums

Main - League News/General Discussion

Sacks

By ljmorissette
11/24/2015 7:59 pm
Just a comment that sacks appear a little out of whack in this league. We have some teams that almost never run the ball (900+ passing attempts) who get sacked 80 times and other teams with a balanced attack that get sacked 100+ times.

Don't get me wrong, if someone can use a pass only strategy and win good for them. But I averaged 1 sack for every 4 attempts. But my Oline is not that bad...average but not bad.

Am I missing something? Is there a sack avoidance skill that I'm not understanding for the QB? I have pass protection as an important weight factor for all my linemen.

Guidance would be appreciated.

Re: Sacks

By Webster922
11/24/2015 8:28 pm
I couldn't agree more. Sacks are out of control! I have no advice for you other than speed and acceleration seem to be the key to getting sacks. In my opinion, sacks could easily be cut in half to be more realistic.

Re: Sacks

By ljmorissette
11/24/2015 8:44 pm
Agreed. two players with 40+ this season which is a little crazy

Stats inflated.. Period. Yards/sacks/ tackles by dbs

By blackflys
12/11/2015 4:47 pm
I've seen 7000 yards passing 1500 receiving by a rb 3 or 4 years in a row. Is is the best user accessible game but the stats make it still second to deep route. I don't even like to keep track of a de with 30 sacks. That's what this game has got to be more about . Stats are what are always there and they get over looked when they are so in realistic .